UPCOMING LIVE GIGS
|Jun 23, 2019 Sunday||Mississauga, ON||George Richards on Dundas (Grafton Apperal)||Canada|
|Time: 5:00pm. Admission: $15. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1970 Dundas St. East1970 Dundas St E #7. See more details below in Features.|
|Jul 06, 2019 Saturday||Woodbridge, ON||Chateau Le Jardin||Canada|
|Address: 8440 York Regional Rd 27. Venue phone: (905) 851-2200. Private Event not open to the public.|
|Sep 14, 2019 Saturday||Etobicoke, ON||The Vue||Canada|
|Address: 195 Galaxy Blvd. Private Event not open to the public.|
|Oct 19, 2019 Saturday||Toronto, ON||Old Mill Toronto||Canada|
|Address: 21 Old Mill Road. Venue phone: 416-207-2020. Enrico Galante: Up Close & Personal Show|
|Nov 06, 2019 Wednesday||Toronto, ON||Lula Lounge||Canada|
|Time: 6:00pm. Address: 1585 Dundas St W. Venue phone: (416) 588-0307. More details TBA|
FEATURED LIVE PERFORMANCE:
2nd Annual Grafton’s Got Talent on Sunday, June 23rd at 5:00 p.m to be held at George Richards on Dundas in support of a worthy cause, Grafton Apparel’s Fight to End Cancer Campaign. Tickets are $15 a person. All proceeds from this event go to support FTEC.
- Jennifer Huggins, found of the FTEC and owner of Kingsway Boxing will be joining us–and sing a song!
- Co-chairing this event – Enrico Galante – #1 saxophonist in Canada!!!
- Emcee for the night – Ed Portillo, store manager of Kingsport!
- Treasurer for this Event – Raymond Reeds, District Manager, Grafton-Apparel
- TBA – Talented professional musicians/artists friends share the stage with Grafton talent, live house band and non-stop entertainment! Raffle prizes, food and drink, 50/50 draw and more!
- Quality time spent with friends, family and colleagues–building friendships—building community!
- Always a great musical time when we get together!
- These are our memories in the making!
- All for a worthy cause-to support the FTEC!Come and have some fun with us for a few hours! Spread the word! Bring along your family and friends! The more, the merrier! We all have stories that touch us deeply from loved ones lost to this ugly disease!If you are unable to attend, you can still donate your entrance fee $15 to support this very worthy cause. Please do your best to come out—let’s make music and have some fun—create more memories together while making a difference!
Saturday October 19, 2019 – Enrico Galante – Up Close and Personal at OLD MILL Toronto.
– a portion of the ticket sales will go to Prostate Cure Foundation and St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation Oncology Department.
*Note: Show previously scheduled for July 20 has been rescheduled to this Oct 19 date.